Thursday, October 14, 2010

Are we in Tune?

Once in a rainy afternoon, I heard a soothing melodies. I knew, that sound came from a piano. It was beautiful, so beautiful that made me feel like leaving this real world, deep into my fantasy.. The harmony was so calm and mild that made me keep wondering..

"how that beautiful sound is produced?"

A piano has many keys..Each of them has a unique sound. Although there are only 12 tones, but each of them has a different pitch. unique, it's unique..

In order to make a beautiful harmony, a pianist has to press some keys..Those keys work together, producing a certain harmony.. They work alternately, combining some harmonies to be a beautiful song in accordance with the pianist's hands, which turns out to be a beautiful performance..

Somehow I wondered..it's life..it's us..

We live together, we are the keys..God is the pianist.

Let's live in harmony, helping each other, supporting one another, completing each other to live according to God's will.
Let's do our best, don't ruin the harmony. Once a key is broken, it will burden all the other keys, and of course distress the pianist.
Let's live in tune.. :)

And after I lost myself to a deep thinking, I realized..
that beautiful sound came from my hands on my piano.. :)


No comments: