Friday, February 21, 2014

A Sweet Little Escape may Happen in the Bathroom

Call it immature. Call it weird, but admit that it may always happen to you. At least once in a lifetime.
Feeling swamped with works, getting home exhausted, you'll find a small release when you take off your clothes and shower. It puts your stresses away, takes your burdens off. You start to make yourself comfortable in all of a sudden.

What's the magic in a small box called bathroom?
I believe there is a scientific explanation that when you take a bath, your body releases the blah blah blah and blah blah...I don't know.
The important thing to me is just that when I enter the room and close the door, start to water and clean and rinse myself, nothing can bother my mind from anything. I only have I, myself, and my mind (and my God of course) there. I have the chance to dream of any silly unrealistic crazy things I want without the fear of being called not normal. Ideas spread, inspirations are everywhere. Sweet.

No wonder some people could spend ages there, especially girls. It's just truly relaxing!
How could you be more relaxed and fresh? Feel the freedom. Feel the comfort. Feel the sweetness of living your dreamland. A very simple way to feel happy, isn't it?
Simply put, never forget to thank God for that sweet little spot you have to explore your mind in your sweet little time. Just be wise, though. ;)

No comments: